Reliance JioMart official website is live now that is – jiomart.com which earlier hosted on Jio.com as subfolder – jio.com/jiomart. Reliance is yet to launch a dedicated app for android and iPhone users. JioMart is the company’s new online website for grocery shopping run by Reliance Retail’s Smart and Fresh stores. The website offers a variety of categories including fruits and vegetables, dairy and bakery, personal care, home care and baby care, and more. You should get free home delivery with no minimum order value.
While the Reliance company has not confirmed the list of popular cities where the service has been launched, Entering the pin codes from various metros such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata shows that those areas are available for delivery.
Table of Content
- JioMart Website Features
- How JioMart.com Website Work
- JioMart Delivery Charges
- Popular Categories on JioMart Official Website
- Offers on JioMart Website
- About JioMart
- JioMart Website FAQs
Features of JioMart Website –
- Easy to Navigate and Mobile friendly,
- Search Option available,
- Check delivery location via Pin code,
- Search with List Features,
- Easy Sign In and Sign Up,
- Smooth Payment Options (COD, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card & Sodexo Card),
- Order confirmation Mail and Delivery track.
How JioMart.com Website Work –
- To start shopping grocery, head to jiomart.com
- Enter Pin Code to check delivery status
- To Sign Up, Click on Sign up > Enter your phone number > Enter the OTP you received on your mobile number
- Add Products to the cart by tapping Add to Cart option
- Proceed to payment, pay via debit/credit cards of almost all banks, Paytm, JioMoney, PhonePe, UPI, Mobikwik & Sodexo Card.
- COD option is also available as contactless delivery.
JioMart Delivery Charges
Now JioMart offering free home delivery with no minimum order value, Earlier, JioMart charging delivery charge/fee of Rs. 25 if the customer place a grocery order of less than Rs. 750. Try to place orders above 750 Rs. to avoid delivery cost by adding all essential daily need items or products along with fresh vegetables and fruits.
Most Popular Categories on JioMart Official Website –
By using these categories you can order your daily need products by sitting at your home or office.
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Snacks & Branded Foods
- Dairy & Bakery
- Baby Care
- Personal Care
- Home Care
Offers on JioMart Website –
By launching of JioMart site, There are lucrative offers and deals available on the website, go now and grab the products at its best price and save money as compared to traditional markets.
- 20% to 50% Off Offers on Daily Essentials
- 10 to 50% Off Offers on Household & Personal care
- 15% to 50% Off Offers on Groceries
- 7% to 53% Off Offers on Household Cleaning Products
Also Read :
About JioMart –
Reliance Fresh and Reliance Smart make your grocery shopping even more simpler now. No more visiting to a crowded place to buy fresh vegetables or daily essential products. You can order groceries from your home, office or on the go.
Reliance JioMart offering the convenience of shopping everything that you need for your home like fresh vegetables, fruits, dals, rice, dairy products, frozen items, pet foods, personal care, and household cleaning products from the official website.
FAQs related to JioMart Website
Q1 – What is the website address of JioMart?
Answer – The full address of the Jiomart website is https://www.jiomart.com
Q2 – How I can place an order on JioMart?
Answer – You can place an order using either JioMart website or JioMart WhatsApp Number.
Q3 – How to check the delivery location?
Answer – Just visit the official JioMart website and at the top, Enter Pin Code of the area to the delivery location.
Q4 – What are the Terms and Conditions of JioMart?
Answer – Visit JioMart.com/terms-and-conditions section to know more about it.
Q5 – How to contact JioMart Customer Care?